Womens P.J. Hall Jersey
vendredi 22 février 2019 04:52:44
‘Heartbeat of this team’ Khalil Mack contract holdout has been ‘grueling’ for Raiders We are officially exactly two weeks until the Raiders open the 2018 NFL season. And still no Khalil Mack. What once seemed like no big deal and no reason to panic has started to get a little more stressful. The Raiders coaches don’t absolutely need Mack to participate in the offseason program or minicamp or training camp or even the preseason. Hell Youth Kelechi Osemele Jersey , Derek Carr has taken 13 snaps this preseason, so how much of a difference would having Khalil Mack make? Gruden thinks it would make a big difference.“His playmaking, his leadership, his presence,” Gruden says of what Mack brings to the team dynamic. “Great players like Mack have all those things going for them. They make people around them better. And they make offenses account for you. If you’re going to account for Khalil Mack, you probably got to double team the guy. Someone else is not going to have to deal with that. There’s a lot of things that a great player brings to your football team. Hopefully that’s sometime soon.”Yeah, sometime soon would be kind of a must at this point. And Gruden is not going to predict Mack will make it in time to start the season.“I don’t want to put any timetable on it,” Gruden continued. “This has obviously been a long process that’s been grueling for both parties, the fans Womens Johnny Townsend Jersey , and me personally. We’re just hoping we can get him in here.”This is the second year in a row the Raiders have gone through this with one of their players. Donald Penn held out of camp and preseason looking for a new contract. He ended up returning to the team just prior to the start of the season despite not having a deal in place. And he eventually got the deal he was looking for. So, as you might expect, he doesn’t think having Mack here this offseason is a big deal.“It doesn’t impact us at all. It’s the next guy up. It’s part of the business game,” Penn said of Mack’s absence. “Every guy in that locker room — I know how it is, I’ve been through it three times already in my career —those guy know how the business side of this. They know as a professional athlete, when you’re not here, you have to take care of yourself and I know Khalil’s out there working his butt off just like I was when I was holding out.”In fact, Penn thinks Mack’s absence has actually been a good thing.“We want him here, but I don’t think it’s affecting us Youth Rodney Hudson Jersey , I think it’s helping us,” said Penn. “We know what Khalil can do, everybody knows what Khalil can do. Now we got guys like [Arden] Key and all these guys getting reps out there. We got Fadol [Brown] who’s coming out here just balling, he’s having a great camp. My hat’s off to him and Key, they’re both having a great camp. Give these guys reps, give these guys time to grow. It kind of helped when I was hurting this offseason because Kolton [Miller] has been able to get all those reps and been able to grow and get better and help us as a team when Khalil does get here and we go full force.”Penn said he spoke to Mack prior to the team’s second preseason game against the Rams, and he said Mack was “In good spirits”. But if the next time the Raider face the Rams in the season opener, Mack isn’t back in uniform, there won’t be any cause for good spirits then.When the games start counting Youth Jared Cook Jersey , this team absolutely cannot be without its best player. At least Penn understands that.“I hope and a pray it gets done real fast because he and Derek are the heartbeat of this team,” Penn added. He speaks for an entire organization and fan base with that statement.Follow @LeviDamien Sunday was not a good day for the Raiders. First the Bears won again, which is a loss for the Raiders. That lowered their draft position and it felt all the worse with the man they traded for that draft pick putting up another couple sacks in the game to give him 7.0 sacks on the season (the Raiders have 8 sacks as a TEAM). Then the Raiders literally lost to the Chargers 20-6 which means they have not scored a touchdown in 9 quarters and have been outscored 75-9 over that time.Sunday night the Cowboys won, which is also a loss for the Raiders. The man they traded for the Cowboy’s top pick had 6 catches for 75 yards.All was not lost though, because Monday Night brought good news. The Giants won. They were the only team ahead of the Raiders for the number one overall pick. With them out of the way, the Raiders are the league’s only 1-win team and control their own destiny for that top pick.Here are the Raiders picks in the first three rounds according to tankathon.com. Round 1, pick 1Round 1, pick 13 (from DAL)Round 1, pick 25 (from CHI)Round 2 Womens P.J. Hall Jersey , pick 33Round 3, pick 65Picks in rounds 4-7 will change drastically following announcement of compensatory picks.Not that any game is all that winnable for these Raiders, but if there is a week on the remaining schedule that seems possible to pull out a win, this is the one. They face the 2-7 Cardinals in Arizona. Should they win, they would be back among four teams with two wins, but behind the Cardinals and ahead of the 49ers.The rest of the Raiders’ schedule after this week is brutal. Though for a team that loses 34-3 to the 49ers, every game is potentially brutal.Key draft order games this week:Team to the left is whose win would help Raiders draft positionAtlanta Falcons vs Dallas Cowboys (13)New York Giants (3) vs Tampa Bay BuccaneersArizona Cardinals (4) vs Oakland Raiders (1)Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears (25)Follow @LeviDamien
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter